4/27 Second Avenue, Broadbeach
2 2 1
Spacious 2 Bedroom unfurnisehd unit*Due to the current SE Queensland lockdown, we are unable to have open homes, please email to register you interest for when we are able to show you through the property.
Only a hop skip and a jump down to the beautiful beach this property is one not to be missed, with a huge living area this is a must inspect.
Property Features Include
- Two large bedrooms both with built in robes & ceiling fan, main with spacious ensuite
- Large second bathroom with combined laundry
- Open plan air conditioned & ceiling fan living area opening out to a bright and sunny balcony
- Huge kitchen any chef would be proud of with stone bench tops, unbelievable amount of cupboard space, quality stainless steel appliances, dishwasher.
- Bright and Sunny balcony stretching from main bedroom to living area
- Underground carport with remote garage door so a bit of extra room for storage
Rent will increase to $500 in January 2022
Minimum lease term 6 months
Water included in the rental price, tenant to pay for power, gas and phone/internet
PLEASE READ IF YOU PLAN ON INSPECTING THE PROPERTY
Due to COVID regulations we require all people that attend an open home to register their details.
If you see an open home advertised, please email through to register, with your name and contact details. Each person that attends the inspection must provide their contact information.
If you do not register and attend the inspection, you may risk being unable to view the property due to the COVID requirements of numbers of people allowed to be in a property.
*Please do not make a homepass booking. Email the agent to register for an inspection time or request another open time.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.