Level 17/1709/9 Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise
2 2 1
Spacious Q1, Spectacular Views.Situated in the Iconic Q1Building, spacious 140m2, 2 bedrooms Plus Study. Superb value, Boasting spectacular panoramas of the glittering city skyline, Main River and beyond, it's designed with effortless living and entertaining in mind. Light-filled and luxurious, a lounge area is beset by oversized windows which frame the beautiful coastal outlook, while a designer kitchen adjoins a dining zone. This flows seamlessly onto the enclosed terrace, ensuring you can entertain or relax and soak up the superb vistas no matter the weather.
All bedrooms are generously sized sanctuaries, and appointed with modern ensuites and enchanting views. Residents also benefit from access to a host of onsite amenities here in Australia's tallest building. With two resort-style outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, large fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a private lounge, every day will feel like a holiday!
- 140m2 of sophisticated luxury: 2 bed + study apartment on the 17th floor of Q1;
- views of the Pacific Ocean, city skyline, Main River and beyond;
- Designer kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, overlooking an elegant dining zone;
- Light-filled and open plan lounge with endless views
- All weather, enclosed balcony wrapped in stunning coastal vistas;
- Onsite amenities: two resort-style outdoor pools, heated indoor pool, fitness centre, spa, sauna, BBQ areas, movie theatre and a residents lounge;
- Enticing holiday rental potential with onsite management or Airbnb.
Situated approx. 200m from the golden sands which fringe the Surfers Paradise coastline, be spoilt for choice with multiple cafes, bars and restaurants close by. Famed Cavill Ave is also a short stroll away or catch the G-Link tram to Broadbeach for a change of coastal scenery. Just 35 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 70 minutes from Brisbane Airport, this lock and leave luxury lifestyle or holiday rental will impress! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars solely in the decision to purchase and should make their own investigations before doing so.